Recent Articles

Gurando sponsor, Tokyo day oh Christmas

RSS Figure.fm

Archives

Time to act like a man and Update!
Games
Time to act like a man and Update!
Posted on: June 27th, 2008 by Kam

Update 3 July: Comic on Friday or Saturday. Finishing final bits of schoolwork and we’ll enter vacation! o/
———————————
Misc’d it, because it’s a bit from everything.

Today’s main dish:

In ENGLISH!
After all those years, I can finally “read” the novel instead of using a crappy translator and watching pretty pictures! Can’t wait till the people are done with completely translating Higurashi and Heaven’s Feel route from Fate/Stay Night.
And that was why it was the best day this week yet.

As for dessert:

A flash animation! Who could’ve guessed that? It’s mainly for school, but I though it was funky enough to upload it on the site. Since it’s well, advertising the site and all about me. I think. Yea.

And before you leave:
Because it took me two years to get that on ONE character. I’m very slowpoke when it comes to titles in GW, but I just can’t stand doing the same thing for hours with no end in sight. Hope GW2 takes a different approach.

Leave a Reply

Currently, comments will be reviewed before showing on the site. Rest assured, you will be read!

Anime-Envoy.com © 2005 - 2018 Carlo Grobben. All rights reserved.
Content tends to be 1px off with some browsers, don't let it bug you as much as it does me~ ;_;
v11.3: I AM (still) KAICHOU! | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS) | Privacy Policy