Recent Articles

Gurando sponsor, Tokyo day oh Christmas

RSS Figure.fm

Archives

I Hate Irony
Rambling
I Hate Irony
Posted on: October 23rd, 2007 by Kam

So I think “Yes! Vacation! I can do whatever the hell I want AND finally draw another comic! No homework!” Then a brick hit’s me and it seems I have to:
– Make a website
– Finish an Animatic (That’s a beta-Animation out of sketches, for you people who don’t know)
– Find 20 pictures of a lot of things for no other reason then getting a good grade. Some teachers are strange..
– Finish making a friggin’ pack o’ Juice in 3dmax
– Animate a monster-animal-thing in 3dmax
– Sleep

I am not actually amused with this. Whole schedule flopped, down the drain.
The Character profile is about 70% done. I can upload it, but it misses the guilds & allies. I have comic sketches all on my desk, which I still have to work out when I get some time. Wednesday for a few hours to the city to buy some winter clothing and ..

The thing I hate the most of all this is that when I look back, school IS taking a freaking chunk out of my life. Requiem #044 was from exactly a year ago. And where are we now? Requiem #076. That isn’t much progress if you exclude the small fillers.
I already know what I’ll do for the next year: Finish all real-life crap, then back to free for all drawing and playtime.

Yup. Reality kicked in. I’m screwed.

Leave a Reply

Currently, comments will be reviewed before showing on the site. Rest assured, you will be read!

Anime-Envoy.com © 2005 - 2018 Carlo Grobben. All rights reserved.
Content tends to be 1px off with some browsers, don't let it bug you as much as it does me~ ;_;
v11.3: I AM (still) KAICHOU! | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS) | Privacy Policy